本学期对2012级学生的期末口语考试有调整和变化，开学初向学生公布。 目的：督促学生平时重视口语训练。 教学内容：《新标准大学英语》第二册6-10单元，共有话题25个，分别为Unit 6(1-5) Unit 7(6-9) Unit 8(10-15) Unit 9(16-21) Unit 10(22-25)。 考试内容：
1. Do you do any sport at college? What are your favorite sports and why? 2. Do you enjoy doing or watching sports? Give a talk on sports at our college. 3. Do you think sportspeople deserve to earn large sums of money? Why?
4. In what ways do you think people can benefit from engaging in sports or regular physical exercise?杭州癫痫咋样能看好
5. In the contemporary society, it is very common for sportsmen, to be spokesmen or representatives for a wide variety of products. What do you think of it? Give examples.
6. Some young couples prefer to keep pets instead of having their own children. Make comments on it.
7. Now it is very popular for people to keep pets. What animal do you prefer to keep as a pet?
8. Can you list some reasons why certain species are dying out? How to protect wild animals?
9. Some say dogs are the best friends of people. They spend a lot of money on them. What’s your comment?
10. Do you like to watch TV shows and 癫痫治疗要多少钱programs? Say something about your favorite TV show(s) or program(s).
11. Do you care for pop music? What are the benefits of listening to music? 12. What positive and negative effects does TV have on people’s lives? 13. What kind of indoor and outdoor activities are popular in China?
14. Have you ever done any volunteer work? What are the benefits of doing volunteer work?
15. How do you define hobby? What is your hobby? What can hobbies bring to your life and study?
16. The competition in today’s job market is becoming fiercer than before. What suggestions would you offer to college graduating students?
成人癫痫应该怎么去治疗>17. What are the advantages and disadvantage of early career planning?
18. Are you career ready? What qualities do you think you should possess to be a good teacher?
19. It is commonplace these days for people to change their jobs. Which do you prefer, to have a stable job or to change jobs frequently?
20. University graduates are now finding it more and more difficult to get a proper
job. How can we succeed in a job interview?
21. What factors will you consider when you are hunting for a job?
22. People are becoming increasingly dependent on computers and mobile phon天津治疗癫痫效果好的医院es. What is your opinion on blogs or micro messages?
23. Science is a double-edged sword. In what ways do you think modern technology changes our lives?
24. Can you imagine life without computers or Internet? What kind of problems do they create? What can be done to solve the problems?
25. When did you buy your first mobile phone? What do you think are the positive and negative sides of the mobile phones?